Nothing says hospitality quite like this stylish table lamp. The 29-inch tall table lamp is not only a smart and modern design, but also has a convenient USB port on the front for the modern on-the-go jet setter. Easily charge smartphones and tablets without engaging in the frustrating search for your charging block. Place in your guest room to delight visiting in-laws, or stage on top of your contemporary end tables to keep your phone within reach as you charge it throughout the day.
Height: 28.75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Modern Hospitality: Delight Your Guests With A Place To Charge Their Phones - Traditional Homey Hospitality Gets A Modern Upgrade With The Innkeeper Table Lamp
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 9 Inch Ext; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Usb Charging Port: Convenient Usb Charging Port Is Located At The Bottom Of The Base To Charge Your Electronic Devices - Place On Your Nightstands To Charge Your Phone At Night, Or Place The Modern Lamp On Your End Tables To Give Your Tablet An Extra Boost Before Leaving Your Home
- Lighting Profile: Modern Style Rectangular Shade Creates Excellent Ambient Light For Late Night After Dinner Conversation In Your Mission-Style Living Room, Or For Setting The Mood In Your Contemporary Bedroom
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Change The Lighting In Your Home From Room-Filling Illumination To A Soft, Atmospheric Glow With High, Medium And Low Light Levels
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||9 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||9in Cream Tapered Rectangular Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.