Style be lurking ahead mateys! This coastal-inspired lamp has a rustic glass lamp body woven in natural rope perfect for your coastal living room or captain's quarters. The thick tan textured shade basks your weathered nightstands in a warm, inviting light that you can adjust to fit the mood with the 3-Way Socket Switch. Place in your nautical bedroom for a light, airy look for your beach cottage.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Casually Coastal: Coastal Style Goes Casual With Authentic Tied Rope Netting The Clear Textured Glass Body. The Clear Glass Body Gives This Lamp A Light, Airy Look From On Top Of Your Nautical Style End Tables. With A Heavy Dose Of Coastal Charm, This Lamp Will Make You Feel Like You Are Relaxing Beachside... Without The Pesky Sand Or Sunburn Of Course.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 15 Inch Tapered Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Thick Tan Shade Diffuses Harsh Light To Create A Warm Glow For Your Beachside Cottage.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Right Mood For Every Situation - Choose From High, Medium And Low Light Levels To Create Room-Filling Illumination Or A Soft, Centralized Glow.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Clear Textured Glass with Rope Wrap
||15 in. x 15 in. x 30 in.
||Steel & Glass
||15in Tan Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.