Industrial chic, or Hollywood glam" This tall 3-light tree lamp features three canister style lights positioned around a tall and streamlined frame - just like lighting from an old Hollywood movie set. Move the metal shades to create dramatic uplighting in your urban loft living area, or position it downward to use as an excellent reading light. Perfect for industrial spaces, set behind your furniture for dynamic living room lighting.
Height: 64.375 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 10.25 inches
•Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Industrial-Style Lighting: Tall Height And Three Directional Spotlights Make This Tree Lamp A Perfect Addition To Your Industrial Urban Loft. Place This Tree Lamp With Its Clean Lines, Tall Height And Lustrous Brushed Steel Is Perfect In A Corner In Between Your Mid-Century Modern Sofa And Loveseat
- Dimensions: 64 Inch Height, 13 Inch Width, 3-4 Inch Diameter Metal Shades, Requires 3-60 Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent, On/Off Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: Metal Shades Create Focused Directional Spot Lighting. Simply Reposition The Metal Canister Shades To Create Room-Filling Up Lighting Or For Extremely Focused Down Lighting.
- Swivel Shades: Sleek Brushed Steel Shades Are On A Swivel So You Can Position The Light Wherever You Need It - Point It Down For And Excellent Reading Light Or Point The Lights Upward For Dramatic, Room-Filling Up Lighting.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||10 in. x 18 in. x 64 in.
||4in Brushed Steel Outside and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Toggle Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.