This transitional arc floor lamp's unique profile is perfect for illuminating small spaces. The slim base and arced shade makes the perfect lighting element to tuck away behind furniture or in corners. A rich bronze finish and tan drum shade adds warm tones and classic style.
Height: 62.5 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 11.44 pounds
- Transitional Arc Floor Lamp: The Rich Bronze Finish And Warm Tan Drum Shade Creates A Welcoming Atmosphere In Your Casual Living Room. The Tall Height Of This Floor Lamp And Arced Profile Allows You To Place The Lamp Behind Furniture Or In Corners While Still Illuminating The Entire Room.
- Dimensions: 62.5 Inch Height, 29.875 Inch Width, 12 Inch Diameter
- Lighting Profile: The Arced Profile And Tan Drum Shade Casts A Warm Atmospheric Glow That Fills Your Transitional Living Room With Light
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Floor Lamp Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||12 in. x 30 in. x 63 in.
||12in Tan Drum Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.