Fun, funky and fabulous - this retro-contemporary table lamp is perfect for adding a pop of dark navy blue color and bright lighting to your modern living room. A white tapered shade brilliantly diffuses the 3-Way lighting, while contrasting with the dark blue ceramic body and brushed steel detailing. Perfect for use as a reading light!
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Navy Blue Ceramic: Perfect For Coastal Or Retro-Contemporary Spaces, This Table Lamp Features A Dark Navy Blue Ceramic In A Fun, Funky Profile Paired With A Contrasting White Shade And Brushed Steel Finish
- Dimensions: This Contemporary Table Lamp Is 27.5 Inches Tall With A 15 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: White Tapered Shade Creates Brightly Diffused Lighting - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light In Master Bedrooms Or Living Rooms
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||15in White Tapered Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.