Industrial and gothic tones blend to create this unique and mechanically inspired accent lamp. Finished in a rich matte black metal, this industrial-gothic accent lamp features an atomic era design structure that crisscrosses and weaves to surround a decorative Edison bulb. Whether your design style is an industrial urban loft or countryside farmhouse, this unique open spherical accent lamp is the perfect representative for either style.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Industrial Elegance: Eclectic And Elegant, The Global Accent Lamp Makes A Bold Statement And A Warm Glow To Welcome Your Guests In Your Mid-Century Modern Living Room. The Matte Black Finish Complements The Curved Twists And Turns Of The Atomic Era Design Structure Suitable For Industrial Urban Lofts, Mid-Century Modern Dining Rooms, Or Gothic-Inspired Home Offices
- Dimensions:12 Inch Height, 10 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-6 Watt Led Edison Bulb (Included)
- Lighting Profile: Designed For Use With An Edison Bulb, This Lamp Provides A Soft, Warm Light Perfect For Creating An Atmospheric Glow
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
||10 in. x 10 in. x 12 in.
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.