Featuring a mid-century modern vibe, this gorgeous and glamorous desk lamp elegantly blends mid-century modern appeal with the sleek and graduated lines of art deco themed decor. This retro-inspired desk lamp glistens and shimmers thanks to its two-toned finish of matte black complemented with lustrous antique brass accents. The glamorous appeal is further accentuated by the slant cut form of the shade, allowing the contrasting and shimmering golden antique brass interior to peek through against the dark and mysterious matte black exterior.
Height: 25 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Art-Deco Meets Mid-Century Modern: The Angular, Art Deco Inspired Forms Get A Mid-Century Modern Update With Matte Black And An Antique Bronze Finish To Bring Strong Directional Lighting To Your Modern Home Office
- Dimensions: 12 Inch Height, 5 Inch Width, 9 Inch Extension; 5 Inch Diameter Metal Shade
- Clean Lines: Clean Lines, Matte Black Finish And Slant Cut Form Lends This Piece A Modern Feel, Perfect For Industrial Urban Lofts Or Contemporary Bedrooms
- Lighting Profile: Metal Shade Creates A Downward Focused Task Light That S Made Brighter By The Reflective Brass Inner Finish Of The Shade. Place On Your Nightstand For Late Night Reading Or On Top Of Your Industrial Style Desk To Illuminate Your Work
- Mid-Century Modern Office: Designed As A Functional Mid-Century Modern Accent For Your Desk, The Alvar Desk Lamp Allows You To Bring Your Favorite Mad-Men Inspired Space To Life. Perfectly Suited For Gothic, Industrial And Modern Inspired Spaces
||Matte Black with Antique Brass Accents
||7 in. x 17 in. x 25 in.
||5in Painted Black Outside and Copper Inside Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.