Standing at 23 inches high, this desk lamp features an on/off switch on the rounded base of the light, giving you easy access to it anytime from anywhere at your desk. With a swiveled shade metal shade, the desk lamp provides downward facing light to provide you with plenty of coverage across your projects. With a rich oil-rubbed bronze finish and a conical lampshade that sports sleek rivet-detailing, the lamp serves as the perfect lighting element in a casual or industrial-inspired workspace, creating plenty of bright directional task lighting for your desktop - perfecty for working from home.
Height: 23.5 inches
•Width: 14.25 inches
•Length: 7.25 inches
•Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Adjustable Task Lighting: This Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Desk Lamp Is The Ultimate In Creating Focused Task Lighting - A Convenient On/Off Base Switch Allows You To Easily Turn Your Light On, While A Swiveled Shade Lets You Focus The Light Wherever You Need It. This Lamp Features Copper Highlights And A Metal Conical Shade, Accenting Your Industrial Home Office With Ease.
- Dimensions: 23.5 Inch Height, 14.25 Inch Width, 7.25 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Metal Conical Shade Creates A Bright, Focused Task Light That Splashes Its Warm Glow Across Your Workspace - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light While Working From Home
- Convenient Base Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Base Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 14 in. x 24 in.
||7.25in Oil Rubbed Bronze w Copper Accent Out & White In Shade
||On/Off Base Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.