Ring in perfect Art Deco-style with this modern minimalist metallic table lamp. The oval base is finished in a glistening gold that's as modern as it is beautiful. Accented by a crisp white shade, the look is clean and uncluttered - perfect for use as a metallic accent piece in your uncluttered minimalist living room. Place on top of your end tables in your loft style living room for a glam accent, or on top of your nightstands in your bohemian bedroom. This glimmering accent creates a bold statement without overpowering the room.
Height: 29.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Modern Art Deco: The Style And Symmetry Of Art-Deco Shapes Are Simplified To Form This Minimalist, Modern Lamp. An Open Round Frame Topped With A Crisp White Rectangular Shade Creates A Wonderful Minimal Look That Stands Out On Its Own Without Dominating Your Home Décor, While The Glimmering Gold Finish Catches The Warm Light From The Crisp White Shade, Creating A Metallic Glam Accent On Top Of Your White End Tables.
- Dimensions: 30.5 Inch Height, 17 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Crisp White Shade Gently Diffuses Light For A Bright, Room-Filling Glow
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||10 in. x 17 in. x 30 in.
||10in White Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.