Delivering vintage-chic appeal, this adjustable desk lamp creates a warm and welcoming metallic look that brilliantly combines throwback style with metallic modern appeal. Antique brass gives this desk lamp a Mid Century Modern vibe, while the dual pivot points grants function to the chic form. An antique-style LED Edison bulb is included, casting warm task lighting across your home office desk, living room end table, or master bedroom nightstand.
Height: 24.5 inches
•Width: 21 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 6.93 pounds
- Focused Task Lighting: The Most Important Back To School Supplies Include Bright Task Lighting That Helps Your Student Focus While Preventing Eyestrain - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light In Your Work From Home Office Or Homework Station While Coordinating With Your Back To School Decorations
- Dimensions: 19 Inch To 24.5 Inch (Adjustable), 21 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Industrial Vintage: With Two Pivot Points, This Desk Lamp Is A Highly Adjustable With An Industrial Throwback Vibe; The Apothecary Style Glass Sets The Vintage Look To High; Two Wingnut Accents Allow You To Dial In The Perfect Reach And Angle Of Light
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A 4 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||7 in. x 21 in. x 25 in.
||4.75in Clear Seeded Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.