This stylish floor lamp is comprised of a knockout arrangement of mid-century modern style infused with industrial design sensibilities. Counterbalanced arms and industrially themed pivot points are used as the central design elements of the 57-inch tall floor lamp. This lamp is finished with a shimmering brushed steel and clear glass shade, creating plenty of atmospheric lighting in your living room, home office, or master bedroom. The throwback vibe of the lamp is further stressed with the use of a warm vintage Edison bulb.
Height: 57 inches
•Width: 23 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 11.2 pounds
- Industrial modern: with two pivot points, this floor lamp is highly adjustable with an industrial contemporary vibe; the clear apothecary style glass shade creates brilliant illumination; two wingnut accents allow you to dial in the perfect reach and angle of light
- Dimensions: 50-57 inch height, 23 inch width, 10 inch ext; requires 1-60 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the clear glass shade allows light to escape unobstructed, allowing for a bright and vivid area filling glow; while the multiple pivot points free the light for all your lighting needs
- Edison bulb included: includes 1 led antique-style edison bulb - up to a 5 dollar value - creating a warm, atmospheric glow.
- Convenient foot switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off foot switch
||10 in. x 23 in. x 57 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.75in Clear Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.