This stylish 3 light torchiere is comprised of a knockout arrangement of mid-century modern style infused with industrial design sensibilities. This lamp is finished with a shimmering brushed steel and clear glass shades, creating plenty of atmospheric lighting in your living room, home office, or master bedroom. The throwback vibe of the lamp is further stressed with the use of a warm vintage Edison bulb.
Height: 73.88 inches
•Width: 13.25 inches
•Length: 13.25 inches
•Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Industrial vintage: tall, slim profile, and loaded with vintage industrial style; three slender poles extend from a weighted brushed steel finish base to create an array of bright vivid light; excellent for room filling illumination
- Dimensions: 73.875 inch height, 13.25 inch width; requires 3-60 watt maximum bulbs or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the clear glass shades allow light to escape unobstructed, allowing for a bright and vivid area filling glow
- Edison bulb included: includes 3 led antique-style edison bulbs - up to a 15 dollar value - creating a warm, atmospheric glow.
- Convenient foot switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off foot switch
||13 in. x 13 in. x 74 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.75in Clear Glass Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.