A sleek and slender warm bronze torchiere adds plenty of welcoming, room-filling light to your home. The amber iridescent glass shades add a warm look to your living spaces, ideal for small space living with the bright illumination from the included vintage-style LED Edison bulbs. Place this tall torchiere in your vintage home offices, industrial living rooms, or transitional entryway for bright lighting and traditional style.
Height: 73.88 inches
•Width: 13.25 inches
•Length: 13.25 inches
•Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Industrial Vintage: Tall, Slim Profile, And Loaded With Vintage Industrial Style; Three Slender Poles Extend From A Weighted Warm Bronze Finish Base To Create An Array Of Vivid Warm Light; Excellent For Room Filling Illumination. Exceptional For A Vintage Inspired Or Industrial Home Office, Living Room, Or Bedroom; The Look And Balance Offers The Perfect Blend Of Both Form And Function; The Slim Profile Of The Base And Supporting Poles Take Up Little Space But Provide A Huge Impact On Your Room
- Dimensions: 73 Inch Height, (3) 5 Inch Diameter Clear Glass Shades
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 3 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs - Up To A $15 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Lighting Profile: Bright And Vivid; The Amber Glass Shades Allows Light To Escape Unobstructed Allowing For Bright And Warm Area Filling Illumination; The Three Staggered Lights Provide A Wide Sweeping Range Of Light
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||13 in. x 13 in. x 74 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.75in Iridescent Amber Glass Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.