Featuring an abstract tripod base, this Mid Century modern table lamp exudes retro-contemporary charm with its throwback linear design and natural material construction. The light woodgrain finish and tall white linen drum shade complements any natural modern home, while the bright 3-Way Lighting provides both ambient, atmospheric lighting and bright centralized light ideal for reading.
Height: 27 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Mid century charm: smart mid-century modern design adds retro throwback flair to your natural modern décor; perfectly sized for placement on top of peg-legged end tables and beside tufted accent chairs
- Dimensions: 27 inch height, 10 inch width; requires 1-150 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: tall white drum shade gently diffuses light while directing it up towards the ceiling and down towards your table surface, creating a gentle area-filling glow
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
||Natural Wood Grain
||10 in. x 10 in. x 27 in.
||Steel & Wood
||10in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.