A stunning display of mixed material design, this tripod-style floor lamp combines the raw and majestic beauty of natural wood grain with the contemporary flair of brushed steel accents. With a form reminiscent of an antique surveyor tripod, this lamp's uniquely shaped frame offers a dynamic visual effect to your home's decor by incorporating a throwback instrument with modern refinements. Featuring a natural wood grain finish, the elegantly tall floor lamp sits at 60-inches in height. The shimmering brushed steel accents at the base and center columns provide a cool almost industrial contrast to the natural beauty of the wood.
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 18.5 inches
•Length: 18.5 inches
•Weight: 9.97 pounds
- Mixed Material Charm: Contemporary Brushed Steel Meets A Casual Natural Wood Grain Finish And Cream Fabric Shade To Create This Charming Hodge-Podge Floor Lamp. A Mid-Century Modern Design Meets The Natural Wood Grain Finish. This Light, Airy Look Creates A Casual Feel When Placed Near Your Indoor House Plants And Casual Living Room Furniture.
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 18.5 Inch Width, 18.5 Inch Ext; 18.5 Inch Diameter Drum Shade; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Cream Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Welcoming Diffused Light, Perfect For Providing Ample Amounts Of Room-Filling Illumination.
- Unique Silhouette: Unique Tripod Design Creates A Stylish Mid-Century Modern Silhouette - Perfect For Use Beside Light, Cream Colored Sofas And Accent Chairs As A Reading Light.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Choose From High, Medium And Low Lighting To Create The Right Mood For Every Situation.
||Natural Wood Grain with Brushed Steel Accen
||19 in. x 19 in. x 61 in.
||Steel & Wood
||18.5in Oatmeal Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.