Open, light and airy, this contemporary table lamp's tall height and minimalist charm will perfectly suite your modern home décor. A large crisp white drum shade brightly diffuses light for a room-filling glow that you can customize thanks to the 3-Way socket switch - choose from a warm, ambient glow or bright illumination for your next dinner party. The clear glass body is bookended by brushed steel accents, allowing the lamp to meld into your home décor while still providing a subtle shimmering accent.
Height: 31.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.87 pounds
- Minimalist Table Lamp: Don'T Let The Generous Size Of This Tall Table Lamp Fool You - The Clear Glass Body And Bright Lighting Allows You Minimalist Home Decor To Shine In Its Own Right. The Clear Glass Body Seamlessly Melds Into Your Existing Home Decor, While The Brushed Steel Base Adds A Subtle Pop Of Metallic Color. Topped With A Crisp White Drum Shade, This Table Lamp Will Fill The Room With A Soft, Ambient Glow.
- Dimensions: 31.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study Or Office, The White Drum Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read, But Still Be Able To Illuminate The Rest Of The Room With A Warm Fill.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-100 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 32 in.
||15in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.