Those who say "they just don't make em like they used to" have never seen the gorgeous art glass of this tall floor lamp. Topped with a delectably smooth honey and amber art glass shade, this collection aims for heirloom quality, and doesn't miss the mark. Each lamp features a flat bronze finish that creates a wonderful light and dark balance between the base and vivid shade. The graduated squared frame creates an additional level of symmetry that accentuates the patterned designs in the bright art glass style shade.
Height: 58.5 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 20.2 pounds
- Vintage Focal Point: Graduated Squared Glass Frame, Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Pattern And A Classically Styled Body Give This Lamp Stylish Symmetry From Top To Bottom. This Floor Lamp Brings Back Classic Vintage Lighting With An Art-Deco Flair.
- Dimensions: 58.5 Inch Height, 20 Inch Diameter Glass Shade, Requires 2-100 Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent; On/Off Pull Chain Switches
- Lighting Profile: Gorgeous Stained Glass Diffuses The Dual Light Sources To Create A Warm Honey And Amber Glow. Turn On One Or Both Lights To Adjust The Light Level In Your Home
- Stained Glass Art: Gorgeous Stained Glass Is Reminiscent Of Tiffany-Style Glass Windows. Smooth Honey And Amber-Colored Accents On This Shade Complement The Bronze Finish And Warm Glow
- Dual Pull Chains: Dual Pull Chains Give Retro-Vintage Charm While Allowing You To Easily Turn One Or Both Lights On And Off Without Fumbling For A Socket Switch
||20 in. x 20 in. x 59 in.
||Steel & Glass
||20in Art Glass Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.