Classic lines and a dazzling burnished bronze finish define this swing arm floor lamp. With an emphasis on functionality, this floor lamp s fully adjustable swing arm allows you to direct the lighting element wherever you need it - perfect for use as a reading light beside your favorite cozy chair. Topped with a cream cut corner square shade, this floor lamp delivers three levels of lighting thanks to the 3-way adjustable socket. Choose a soft, ambient glow for late night Netflix binging, or a bright, room-filling illumination perfect for entertaining dinner guests. With a 22-inch extension and classic design, couch-side reading has never been so convenient or elegant.
Height: 59.25 inches
•Width: 28.25 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 17.1 pounds
- Elegant Accent: Classic Lines And A Dazzling Burnished Bronze Finish Gives This Family An Elegant And Cozy Style. Elegant Angles From The Beveled Base To The Cut-Corner Square Shade Lends A Classical Feel To This Floor Lamp. The Contrasting Cream Shade Color And Burnished Bronze Finish Further Adds To The Luxurious Vibe Of This Lamp.
- Fully Adjustable Swing Arm: Perfect For Casual Living Rooms Or Sun Rooms, Use The Functional Swing Arm To Direct Light To A Newspaper Or Novel For An Excellent Reading Light.
- Dimensions: 59 Inch Height, 18 Inch Max Width, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Cream Shade Diffuses Light For An Ambient Glow Perfect For Casual After-Dinner Conversations With Friends And Family.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
||20 in. x 28 in. x 59 in.
||18in Creamy Faux Silk Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.