Industrial-inspired, glamorously executed. This stylish Mid-Century Modern floor lamp draws inspiration from the form and function of industrial design and gives it a classic spin with a rich, dynamic antique brass finish. Everything about this lamp has functionality in mind - the swiveled shade, adjustable height, and conveniently-located power switch. The banker lamp-style shade provides plenty of lighting, making this lamp perfect for use as a task or reading light in your vintage industrial home office or urban Mid-Century Modern living room - simply reposition the shade or adjust the height with the convenient knob to place the light wherever you need it.
Height: 50 inches
•Width: 19.5 inches
•Length: 10.125 inches
•Weight: 11.75 pounds
- Contemporary Design: Sleek Mid-Century Modern Antique Brass Meets The Form And Function Of Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Height: Customize The Height Of Your Floor Lamp To Suit Your Needs With A Simple Twist Of A Knob
- Adjustable Lighting: The Head Of The Floor Lamp Is On A Swivel, So You Can Direct The Wide Banker S Lampshade Wherever You Need It
- Alexa Compatible: Use Voice-Controlled Commands Through Your Amazon Alexa For Added Ease
- Dimensions: 36'' H; Shade Is 7.0625'' L X 5.5625'' W X 3.125'' H
||10 in. x 20 in. x 50 in.
||5.56in Plated Antique Brass Outside Painted White Inside Shade
||On/Off Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.