Vintage with a glam twist - dress up your contemporary home office with a touch of metallic vintage copper with this bright floor lamp. The cream drum shade diffuses the light from the 3-Way socket switch, giving you full control over the lighting in your living room, bedroom, or office with a simple twist of a switch. The open geometric gem-like accent gives this contemporary lamp a geometric luxe spin - perfect for adding a bit of modern trendy style to your existing home décor.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 14.5 inches
•Length: 14.5 inches
•Weight: 11 pounds
- Vintage Copper Meets Geometric Glam: Metallic Dark Vintage Copper Finish Lends A Traditional Look To This Geometric Glam Floor Lamp. A Gem-Like Geometric Open Accent At The Top Of The Lamp Body Gives This Lamp A Contemporary Spin, While The Cream Drum Shade Softens The Look For A Functional Accent That'S Perfect For Any Luxe Home Office, Bedroom, Or Living Room.
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 14.5 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Cream Drum Shade: Soft Cream Color Of The Drum Shade Gently Diffuses Harsh Lighting For A Warm, Welcoming Glow Perfect For Use As A Reading Light Beside Your Favorite Accent Chair
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 60 in.
||14.5in Cream Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.