Perfect for studying late into the night, this sleek black desk lamp was designed with function in mind. A swiveled shade allows you to easily reposition the light - perfect for use as a reading light. The on/off rotary switch at the top of the shade is easy and convenient to use, while the sleek matte black finish adds plenty of contemporary style to your home office.
Height: 18 inches
•Width: 10.5 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Swiveled black metal shade: bright task lighting floods your table top from the swiveled black metal shade. the convenient swivel allows you to shine a light wherever you need it - perfect for burning the midnight oil or for studying late into the night. a contemporary matte black finish adds sleek style to your home office desk.
- Dimensions: 18 inch height, 10.5 inch width, 7 inch ext; requires 1-60 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the painted steel shade offers a strong directional light; but with the swivel neck, the light is free to move to meet your lighting needs.
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
- U.s. customer care team: each of our products comes with an industry leading 1-year limited warranty. our concierge customer care team is just a phone call or email away to quickly resolve any product questions.
||7 in. x 11 in. x 18 in.
||6.38in PAINTED BLACK OUTSIDE AND WHITE INSIDE Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.