With a simple, yet striking design, this modern desk lamp features a swiveled metal conical shade that eloquently illuminates a space. The slim profile and sleek brushed steel finish make this piece well-suited for a wide variety of styles - perfect for modern, contemporary or minimalist design. Place on top of your industrial home office desk to use as a reading light or task light.
Height: 18 inches
•Width: 10.5 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Adjustable Task Lighting: A Sleek Brushed Steel Finish And Adjustable Swiveled Metal Conical Shade Makes This Lamp The Ultimate Contemporary Modern Desk Lamp. Don'T Let Its Small Size Fool You - This Light Creates Powerful Task Lighting For Your Industrial-Inspired Minimalist Home Office.
- Dimensions: 18 Inch Height, 10.5 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Swiveled Metal Conical Shade Creates Bright, Focused Task Lighting For Your Table Tops - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Desk Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch On The Top Of The Shade For Quick And Easy Operation.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||7 in. x 11 in. x 18 in.
||6.38in Brushed Steel Outside and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.