Perfect for industrial-style and film lovers alike, Oculus' floor lamp brings together Old Hollywood and the sleek use of antique metal in a seamless design. Standing at 61 inches tall and sporting a basic tripod base, Kenroy Home's Oculus floor lamp draws attention in any room with its large film-spotlight look. Antique metal makes up the entirety of the lamp, from top to base, giving the lamp a warm look that pairs well with the white 12 inch shade. Sitting atop the tripod base, the lamp gives away a soft lighting that would fit well into any living space that needs a stylish update with a classic color scheme.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 25 inches
•Length: 25.25 inches
•Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Vintage Floor Lamp: Bring Old Hollywood Glow To Your Space With This Tall Standing Lamp Designed To Act As An Eye-Catching Accent For Your Home
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Measures 60.25 Inches High And 25.25 Inches Wide; Requires 60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Equipped With A Stylish Shade, This Metal Floor Lamp Provides A Strong Directional Glow - Suits Bedrooms, Living Rooms, And Work Areas
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch, Quickly And Easily Operate This Decorative Lamp Via Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||25 in. x 25 in. x 60 in.
||9.31in Antique Metal Outside and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.