Effortlessly casual, this floor lamp adds plenty of rustic personality to your ever-changing home. The body of the lamp features stylized notches from top to bottom, creating a curvy candlestick-like base. The lightly distressed weathered white finish and textured white drum shade fits perfectly with a wide variety of styles - dress this lamp up or down and pair with different accessories to create a coastal, cottage chic, farmhouse, bohemian or even eclectic living space. Whether positioned alongside a well-worn couch for overhead lighting or in the corner of a charming office, this floor lamp adds a touch of casual charm to any space.
Height: 57.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 13.42 pounds
- Wonderfully Weathered: A Lightly Distressed Weathered White Finish Complements The Classic Candlestick Profile Of This Modern Farmhouse Floor Lamp
- Dimensions: 57.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Textured White Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Brightly Diffused Glow Perfect For Living Rooms And Seating Areas
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 58 in.
||15in Textured White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.