A sleek brushed steel tripod base adds style and stability to this modern floor lamp. Perfect for adding bright lighting to your contemporary luxe living room, this floor lamp s tall, narrow white faux silk drum shade adds unique style and gently diffused lighting from the 3-Way socket switch. With three dynamic light settings, you ll always have the correct amount of light for every situation, whether you simply need a centralized reading light or room filling illumination.
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Tripod Style Base: The Tripod Style Base Is Ideal For Mid Century Modern, Contemporary, Or Modern Homes, Adding Stability And Style To This Floor Lamp. The Brushed Steel Finish Is Sleek And Eye-Catching - Perfect For Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Or Home Offices.
- Dimensions: 61 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Tall White Drum Shade: The Tall, Narrow, Oversized Drum Shade Brightly Diffuses Light Perfect For Creating A Room-Filling Glow In Your Modern Living Room
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 61 in.
||14in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.