Clean and contemporary are two words that come to mind when you see the Crayon Table Lamp. The body of the lamp is a large cylinder that tapers off into a bottle neck support for the actual bulb and shade, displaying a simple shape with modern touches. With a matte gray finish, the body of the lamp leads up into a large taupe drum shade that illuminates any living space with its comfy, bright light. Imagine your living space with the Crayon table lamp flanking your seating area on either side, providing a pleasant light so you can finish binge-watching your latest TV show. Standing at 26-inches high, the Crayon table lamp is the perfect size for any casual living space that needs some extra lighting for those late night catch-up sessions in front of the TV.
Height: 25.5 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Clean and contemporary design, perfect for any casual living space
- Dimensions: 25.5 inch height, 14 inch width; requires 1-150 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: sitting in the study, office, or a bedroom, this off-white linen tapered drum shade provides the perfect directional lighting to read; but still offers that warm diffused glow to illuminate the rest of the room.
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
||Matte Gray Ceramic
||14 in. x 14 in. x 26 in.
||14in Off-White Linen Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.