Dive into the soft cream ceramic hue of this coastal inspired accent lamp. The light ceramic is glazed to a highly reflective sheen, with thin stripes running up and down the curved body. A contemporary tall linen drum shade tops this piece, creating a stunning casual accent perfect for a small side table in your nautical living room. The versatile design and eye-catching color scheme makes this lamp perfect for a boho bedroom, illuminating your bedside with high, medium and low lighting to fit the mood courtesy of the 3-Way Bulb. With placement possibilities as numerous as grains of sand by the sea, this lamp is the ultimate accent for your home décor.
Height: 22.25 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Modern table lamp: features a unique teardrop-shaped ceramic body with light cream-colored glaze; this contemporary table lamp expertly coordinates with your home décor
- Dimensions: this modern lamp measures 22.25 inches high and 12 inches wide
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation using this adjustable lamp with high, medium, and low light settings; requires one 150-watt maximum 3-way bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the off-white linen drum shade provides both room-filling illumination and soft ambient light, perfect for use as a bedside lamp or reading lamp
- Alexa compatible: accent lamp works with amazon alexa compatible smart plugs for on/off voice-activated operation (amazon alexa and smart plugs sold separately)
||12 in. x 12 in. x 22 in.
||Ceramic & Metal
||12in Off-white Linen Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.