Dive into the deep blue lines of this coastal inspired accent lamp. The distressed dark blue ceramic is glazed to a highly reflective sheen, with thin white stripes running up and down the curved body. A contemporary tall linen drum shade tops this piece, creating a stunning casual accent perfect for a small side table in your nautical living room. The versatile design and eye-catching color scheme makes this lamp perfect for a boho bedroom, illuminating your bedside with high, medium and low lighting to fit the mood courtesy of the 3-Way Bulb. With placement possibilities as numerous as grains of sand by the sea, this lamp is the ultimate accent for your home décor.
Height: 22.25 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Blue Ceramic: Ceramic Table Lamp Has A Dark Navy Blue And White Stripe Finish Suitable For Coastal, Contemporary, Or Natural Boho Home Decor
- Dimensions: 22.25 Inch Height, 12 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Off-White Linen Drum Shade Gently Diffuses Light While Splashing Light Up Against The Ceiling, And Down On The Table Top; Creating A Bright, Room-Filling Glow
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Distressed Blue Ceramic
||12 in. x 12 in. x 22 in.
||Steel & Ceramic
||12in Off-White Linen Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.