Find bold, trendy Mid-Century Modern style in the mysterious flat black and bright antique brass of this clean-lined adjustable desk lamp. Combining high style with functionality, an adjustable arm and swivel allows you to reposition the shade to illuminate your Mid-Century Modern desk, filling your workspace with a bright focused light. The conical shade, although finished in a matte black, has a brilliant gold lining, amplifying the light for an overall brighter effect perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and home offices. This desk lamp provides the perfect amount of classy, retro style for your modern, contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, retro, glam or luxe-inspired home.
Height: 26.75 inches
•Width: 26 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 6.9 pounds
- Black, Brass And Bold: A Mysterious Black Finish, Bright, Brassy Accents, And A Bold Mid-Century Modern Aesthetic Makes This Five-Light Chandelier A Retro-Glam Masterpiece. The Combination Of A Matte Black With The Brass Accents And Lining Creates A Mid-Century Modern Color Palette That'S Further Accentuated By The Retro Profile And Clean Lines.
- Dimensions: 26.75 Inch Maximum Height, Requires 1-40 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Lighting Is Amplified By The Brass Interior Of The Shade, Creating A Bright Area-Filling Glow Suitable Over Your Industrial Or Urban Loft-Style Dining Room Table
- Adjustable Boom Arm: Like A Miniature Boom Arm Floor Lamp, This Desk Lamp Features An Adjustable Arm And Swiveled Shade To Allow You To Customize Your Lighting Experience - Perfect For Creating A Focused Task Light
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||Antique Brass with Black Accents
||8 in. x 26 in. x 27 in.
||6in PAINTED BLACK OUTSIDE AND GOLD INSIDE Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.