The mixed materials used in the design of this urban industrial table lamp work together to make a simple light fixture into a sleek piece of art to help put a finishing touch on your contemporary or vintage-infused living space. With a black metal shade, a copper support rod, and a circular cement base, the lamp casts a warm atmospheric glow throughout your living room. The copper support rod holds up the black shade that produces a pleasantly bright light that would work well along a light-colored wall or placed by your favorite armchair to help light up your reading corner after a long day. A short piece of exposed wire that is surrounded by a twisted piece of metal further adds a touch of visual interest to the lamp. The lamp also features a useful on/off line switch, giving you a quick and easy way to turn the lamp off as you leave the room.
Height: 21.5 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 9.25 inches
•Weight: 3.23 pounds
- Modern Table Lamp: Ideal For Modern Or Vintage-Infused Spaces, This Contemporary Table Lamp Offers A Blend Of Different Materials
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 8 Inches High And 6 Wide; Requires 40 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Designed To Provide Concentrated Light Right Where You Need It, The Shade Also Provides Warm And Ambient Lighting - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp
- Quality Construction: Our Table Lamps Come Equipped With A Rocker Switch For Simple On/Off Action And A Generous 6-Ft Cord For Ample Reach
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Copper and Concrete
||9 in. x 6 in. x 22 in.
||Steel & Concrete
||4.88in Black Outside & White Inside Metal Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.