This stylish metallic floor lamp stands at 57-inches tall, presenting a simple and sleekly designed lamp perfect for your mid-century inspired space. An antique brass finish covers the lamp, with a simple round base that leads to a straight support rod. Atop the rod sits two rounded shades that can be moved in a variety of directions; allowing light to be shed in different directions as needed. Or if you re looking to light up a workspace some more, this lamp allows you the freedom to point the two shades wherever you may need them.
Height: 57.125 inches
•Width: 17.625 inches
•Length: 9.875 inches
•Weight: 9.9 pounds
- Metallic Mid Century Charm: With A Rich Antique Brass Finish, This Mid Century Modern 2 Light Tree Lamp Features Dual Swiveled Shades - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light Beside Your Hairpin Leg Accent Chair
- Dimensions: 57.125 Inch Height, 16.375-17.625 Inch Width (Adjustable), 9.875 Inch Ext; Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Interior Finish Of The Shades Help Amplify The Bright Light, Creating An Excellent Source Of Strong Task Lighting - Perfect For A Late Night Study Session
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||10 in. x 18 in. x 57 in.
||5.5in Antique Brass Outside and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.