Typical task lighting is reimagined with a luxuriously bold antique brass finish and dual retro dome shades. Place this Mid-Century Modern-inspired table lamp on your desk and position the swiveled shades to direct light wherever you need - one down on your sketchpad and one to shine on your reference photo. The dual light construction is perfect for placement on your peg legged end table between two cozy chairs so you and your loved one can both read under the excellent task lighting emitted by the white lined dome shades.
Height: 23.5 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 5.28 pounds
- Retro Dome Shades: Dual Metallic Dome Shades Add Smooth Retro Style To Your Home. Polished To A Highly Reflective Sheen, The Luxurious Antique Brass Finish Gives A Sense Of Elegance And Refinement To Your Retro-Industrial Home Office Lights Featured, Allowing For Plenty Of Light
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Height; Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Interior Finish Of The Shades Help Amplify The Bright Light, Creating An Excellent Source Of Strong Task Lighting - Perfect For A Late Night Study Session
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||8 in. x 18 in. x 24 in.
||5.5in Plated Antique Brass Outside Painted White Inside Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.