Sometimes bold, vibrant color can add that perfect finishing touch to tie a room together. With its trendy glossy mustard yellow ceramic body, wood-finished accents, and crisp white cotton drum shade, this table lamp adds a striking accent to your Mid-Century Modern living room. This lamp s style is versatile to fit any modern, contemporary, loft or natural modern room with ease. Pair with greenery or a small succulent terrarium to highlight the wood grain finish, or pair with white, gray and black minimalist home décor to add a bold punch of color and style. With 3-Way lighting and a stylish profile to boot, this lamp is the perfect transitional finishing touch for your ever changing home.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.17 pounds
- Bold mid-century modern: a shapely profile paired with a crisp white cotton drum shade gives this simple lamp a mid-century modern look that s perfect on top of your vintage upcycled wood end tables. made vibrant with a bold mustard yellow glazed ceramic lamp body and wood-finished detailing at the base and top, this table lamp brings back bold color to your modern, contemporary, and bohemian eclectic décor.
- Dimensions: 26 inch height, 15 inch diameter, requires 1-150 watt maximum 3-way medium base bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: light is gently diffused on the sides, escaping the top and bottom of the drum shade; creates a soft, room-filling glow
- Bold mustard creamic: glossy ceramic finished in a bold mustard yellow provides a bold burst of vibrant color to your home décor - use this lamp in a minimalist white and black living space for a refreshingly bold accent, or pair with blues, whites, and other colors for a bohemian eclectic look.
- Crisp white drum shade: crisp white cotton shade adds a soft, organic touch while still keeping the modern clean-lined drum shape
||15 in. x 15 in. x 26 in.
||Ceramic & Wood
||15in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.