This vintage-cottage chic floor lamp features a casual weathered wood finish. Drenched in French provincial design, this floor lamp ties together light tones and elegance into one bright package. The body of the lamp sits on a square pedestal that leads to a simple support rod. Just below the white shade sits a detailing of leaves up the sides of the lamp. The soft elegance of the lamp fits well into French Country-inspired spaces, whether it be against a white wall alongside a soft sofa or across from a light-toned breakfast table.
Height: 61.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 9.9 pounds
- French Cottage Chic Design: Casual Leaf Detailing And A Warm Weathered Wood Finish Creates This Wonderfully Rustic Cottage Chic Floor Lamp. A Crisp White Drum Shade Contrasts With The Weathered Look And Carved Leaf Detailing, All While Filling Your French Provincial-Inspired Living Room With A Brightly Diffused Atmospheric Glow.
- Dimensions: 61.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Cotton Drum Shade Proves To Be The Perfect Living Room Companion As It Creates A Centralized Diffused Glow That Drapes The Entire Room In Warmth.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 62 in.
||15in White Cotton Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.