From sleek urban industrial design to a casual coastal vibe, this mother-and-son torchiere floor lamp combines vintage forms with a rich oil rubbed bronze finish to seamlessly blend into a wide variety of different styles and rooms. This floor lamp includes 2 LED Edison bulbs, adding even more antique charm to your living room. Operate each light together or independently to create a focused reading light or bright, room-filling illumination.
Height: 73 inches
•Width: 17.5 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 22.64 pounds
- Traditional Form, Modern Led: Feel Like You Stepped Back Into A More Simple Time With The Classic, Traditional Look Of This Mother And Son Torchiere. Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Combined With The Iridescent Amber Glass Creates A Look That'S Perfect For Any Victorian Office, Formal Sitting Room, Or Warm Welcoming Entryway. The Included Led Edison Bulbs Updates This Lamp, Ensuring It'S Just As Energy Efficient As It Is Stylish.
- Dimensions: 72.875 Inch Height, 17.5 Inch Width, 15 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 And 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Iridescent Amber Glass Shades Create A Warm, Atmospheric Glow
- Bonus Side Arm Light: Perfect For Use Beside Your Favorite Accent Chair As A Reading Light, The Bonus Side Arm Light Provides Plenty Of Bright Task Lighting.
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 2 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs - Up To A $10 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 18 in. x 73 in.
||7.25in clear Shade
||4-Way Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E26/Medium (Standard)
||100 and 60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.