Bright task lighting gets a sleek, contemporary redesign with this glam desk lamp - focused brilliant downlighting escapes from a rich metallic golden metal dome shade held aloft by an arced lamp body. A white marble base adds a touch of posh style and stability, making this desk lamp perfect for use as a reading light in your modern luxe home office.
Height: 16.625 inches
•Width: 11.375 inches
•Length: 8.625 inches
•Weight: 5.28 pounds
- Trendy Contemporary Lamp: This Desk Lamp Has Contemporary Modern Style From The Top Of Its Dome Shade To The Bottom Of Its White Marble Base. A Rich Metallic Gold Arced Lamp Body Connects The Metal Dome Shade To The Base, Creating A Contemporary Cool Style For Your Trendy Modern Glam Home Office - Perfect For Working From Home
- Dimensions: 16.625 Inch Height, 11.375 Inch Width, 8.625 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Metal Dome Shade: Metal Dome-Style Shade Creates Bright, Focused Down Lighting, Making This Desk Lamp Perfect For Use As A Reading Light Or Task Light On Your Home Office Desk, End Table, Or Nightstand
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Plated Gold with Marble Base
||9 in. x 11 in. x 17 in.
||Steel & Stone
||8.63in Gold Outside with White Inside Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.