Perched upon a base of luxurious white marble, this contemporary glam floor lamp packs a ton of modern style into one slim package. The tall, slender body of this luxe floor lamp is finished in a rich metallic antique brass, crowned with a cream fabric drum shade that provides plenty of room-filling light. Dual light sources are controlled with two retro pull chain switches, allowing you to customize your lighting experience with a warm, centralized glow or bright area-filling light perfect for late night reading.
Height: 62 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 28.6 pounds
- Perfectly Modern Profile: This Tall, Contemporary Floor Lamp Fills Your Luxe Living Room With Bright Light And Metallic Posh Style. A Narrow Weighted White Marble Base Supports A Slender Antique Brass Body And An Oversized Cream Drum Shade For The Perfect Reading Light In Your Luxe Living Room, Posh Home Office, Or Modern Master Bedroom.
- Dimensions: 62 Inch Height, 17 Inch Diameter, Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Contemporary Cream Drum Shade: Drum Shade Diffuses The Light From The Dual Bulbs For A Bright, Room-Filling Glow
- White Marble Base: Narrow White Marble Base Adds Style And Stability, Weighing The Base To Prevent Tipping While Still Ensuring The Lamp Is Portable And Light Enough To Reposition
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
||17 in. x 17 in. x 62 in.
||Steel & Marble
||17in Cream Drum Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.