This modern farmhouse table lamp features bright lighting, soft curves, and a faux woodgrain finish. Sporting a cinched tapered shape and a wood grain finish, the body of the lamp presents clean lines and soft curves. A white shade will spread plenty of bright light to your space and allow the lamp to serve as a lovely accent piece. At 26-inches tall, this lamp would look right at home in a farmhouse-inspired living space, placed on a side table beside a light-toned couch or right next to soft, cozy poster bed. This lamp perfectly complements rustic, farmhouse, and cottage chic home decor.
Height: 25 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 4.18 pounds
- Cottage chic style: casual rustic faux woodgrain finishes combine with a shapely tapered profile to form this cottage chic table lamp. topped with a crisp white shade, this light casts plenty of bright lighting in your living room, master bedroom, or home office.
- Dimensions: 25 inch height, 13 inch diameter, requires 1-100 watt maximum medium base bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the crisp white tapered shade creates brightly diffused light - perfect for use as a reading light or for task lighting
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-100 watt 3-way bulb
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
||13 in. x 13 in. x 25 in.
||Steel & Plastic
||13in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.