Add a touch of classic glam style to your home office with this mixed material desk lamp. This desk lamp serves as the perfect touch for an office or home workspace that needs a dash of glam to liven it up. The lamp s shade consists of a frosted white glass with a classic dome shape and a pull chain switch for quick on-and-off operation - no need to fumble for a socket switch. The white shade delivers a soft glow to any desk, helping to light up your projects and keep you on track. A marble base adds style and stability, while the lamp body is finished in a brilliantly luxe antique brass.
Height: 14.5 inches
•Width: 10.5 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Classic Glam Desk Lamp: Rich Antique Brass, White Marble, And Frosted White Glass Combine To Form This Classic Glam Desk Lamp. A Retro On/Off Pull Chain Switch Completes The Look For Any Contemporary, Posh, Glam, Or Classic Home Decor.
- Dimensions: 14.5 Inch Height, 10.5 Inch Width, 9 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Frosted White Glass Shade Creates Brightly Diffused Task Lighting - Perfect For Use On Desks, End Tables, Or Nightstands
- Marble Base: White Marble Base Adds Style And Stability
- Pull Chain Switch: Includes One Retro Pull Chain Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
||Antique Brass with Marble Base
||9 in. x 11 in. x 15 in.
||Metal & Stone
||5.25in Forst Glass Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.