A sleek, darkened bronze finish and a large, crystal-clear seeded glass orb shade and a simple, clean-lined design grants this contemporary table lamp its unique style. Designed for use with the included antique Edison bulb, the ultra-refined seeded glass shade helps fill the area with a warm vintage glow, making this table lamp ideal for use as a reading light on top of your nightstands, or as a task light in your stylish Mid-Century Modern home office.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 7 inches
•Length: 14.625 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Minimalist Table Lamp: Featuring A Clean-Lined Profile And A Clear Seeded Glass Shade, This Contemporary Table Lamp Perfectly Complements Your Home Decor With A Hint Of Urban Industrial Style
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 24 Inches High And 7 Inches Wide With A 15 Inch Extension; Requires 6 Watt Maximum Led Edison Bulb
- Lighting Profile: Clear Glass Shade Allows Light To Flow Freely Throughout The Room, While Still Maintaining A Centralized Glow - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp; Includes Led Edison Bulb
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate These Table Lamps Using The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||15 in. x 7 in. x 24 in.
||Metal & Glass
||7in Clear Seeded Glass Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.