Coming in a sky blue ombre ceramic finish, the body of the lamp features soft lines that pair with a contemporary tapered profile. The complementary colors make this perfect to place in a modern living room, flanking a white or light-toned couch on side tables to add a pop of bright blue color. Bright light will illuminate your space thanks to the white linen shade and 3-Way Adjustable Lighting
Height: 26.75 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Blue To White Ombre Finish: The Bright Blue Finish At The Base Of The Lamp Slowly Transitions To A Soft White In This Ombre Table Lamp. Topped With A Crisp White Tapered Drum Shade To Diffuse The 3-Way Lighting, This Table Lamp Is Perfect For Adding A Pop Of Bright Color To Your Coastal Contemporary Living Room, Bedroom, Or Home Office.
- Dimensions: 26.75 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Tapered Drum Shade Proves To Be The Perfect Living Room Companion As It Creates A Centralized Diffused Glow That Drapes The Entire Room In Warmth.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Sky Blue Ombre Ceramic
||14 in. x 14 in. x 27 in.
||Steel & Ceramic
||14in White Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.