The Barnes swing arm floor lamp blends traditional style and modern function together for a stunning addition to your space. A simple circular base leads into a minimalist support rod that features an orb accent just below the swing arm. Coming in an oil rubbed bronze finish, this lamp pairs the gold tapered drum shade and finish together for a warm look. The swing arm design in this lamp allows you to swing the light out for more focused lighting! Or you can leave it swung inwards for room filling light. With a small footprint, this lamp will be right at home next to a neutral-colored couch or chair where you can curl up for a relaxing night in. Whether you're ready to kick back with a movie or swing the arm out for some focused light to finish your latest book, the Barnes swing arm floor lamp will bring a classic look into your space!
Height: 57 inches
•Width: 21.5 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 9.68 pounds
- Traditional Swing Arm Lamp: Functional Swing Arm Allows For Brilliant Task Lighting - Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish For Classic Style
- Dimensions: 56.625 Inch Height, 21.5 Inch Width, 14 Inch Ext; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or Living Room, The Gold Tapered Drum Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read, But Still Offer A Warm Centralized Glow.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 22 in. x 57 in.
||14in Gold Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.