This Moroccan-inspired table lamp is absolutely stunning with its dazzling display of intricately cut patterns and lustrous golden finish. The perfectly perforated lamp body is finished in a white washed gold for a softer metallic look. The generously sized golden silk-like drum shade creates a warm, diffused light perfect for a cozy sitting room or a boho reading nook. With its luxurious, rich color palette and detailing, this lamp is the perfect finishing touch for any posh, glam or luxe living room.
Height: 27.75 inches
•Width: 15.5 inches
•Length: 15.5 inches
•Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Intricate Patterns: Inspired By The Cut Pattern Metal Shades Of Moroccan Lighting, This Table Lamp Is Covered In Intricate Patterns Cut From The Body, Creating A Lacy Transparent Effect. The Lighter Golden Finish Of This Lamp Creates A Brighter, Airy Effect That Catches The Warm Light From The Shade.
- Dimensions: 27.75 Inch Height, 15.5 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Gold Faux Silk Shade Creates A Warm, Diffused Light Perfect For Cozy Sitting Rooms
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||White Washed Gold
||16 in. x 16 in. x 28 in.
||15.5in Gold Faux Silk Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.