This table lamp delivers luxe style from the base to the tip of its finial. A highly polished antique brass, iridescent mother of pearl, and a tall profile give this table lamp its posh personality, combining to form this modern luxe take on vintage form. Perfect for use as a reading light on top of your Mid-Century Modern end tables or nightstands, the tall 29-inch height and 3-way adjustable lighting ensures that you ll always have the right amount of light for any situation, from a warm, atmospheric glow perfect for late night TV binging to a bright, room-filling illumination.
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.51 pounds
- Modern Table Lamp: Tall, Glam, And Handsome, This Contemporary Table Lamp Is The Perfect Modern Luxe Reading Light To Place On Top Of Your Mid-Century End Tables And Nightstands
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 28.5 Inches High And 15 Inches In Diameter
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation Using This Adjustable Lamp With High, Medium, And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Drum Shade Gently Diffuses Light, While Light Escapes From The Top And Bottom For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination - Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp
- Alexa Compatible: Table Lamps Work With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice-Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Antique Brass with Mother of Pearl Accents
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||15in Light Gray Linen Tapered Drum Shade Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.