Bold Mid-Century Modern style comes full circle with this orb-like accent lamp. This stylish accent lamp consists of a vintage-style LED Edison bulb encircled by a crystal-clear glass orb that sits on a pedestal of rich metallic gold. Operated with a simple flip of a line switch, this small accent adds plenty of warm, atmospheric light and Mid-Century charm to your desk, end tables, nightstands and more.
Height: 10.125 inches
•Width: 7.875 inches
•Length: 7.875 inches
•Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Orb-style accent lighting: a clear glass ball, cradling a vintage-style led edison bulb, sits on a cradle of gold. this mid-century modern accent lamp has a small footprint and convenient on/off line switch ideal for any retro contemporary home office, living room, or bedroom.
- Dimensions: 10.125 inch height, 7.875 inch width; requires 1-60 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the crystal clear glass shade allows light to flow freely for warm, welcoming accent lighting.
- Edison bulb included: includes 1 led antique-style edison bulb - up to a 4 dollar value - creating a warm, atmospheric glow.
- Convenient line switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off line switch
||Gold with Clear Glass
||8 in. x 8 in. x 10 in.
||7.88in Clear Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.