Sometimes a soft, natural touch is all that you need to tie a room together. With its white glossy ceramic, wood-finished accents, and crisp white cotton drum shade, this accent lamp adds a natural accent to your modern living room. This lamp's style is versatile to fit with any Mid-Century Modern, contemporary, loft or natural modern room with ease. Pair with greenery or a small succulent terrarium to highlight the wood grain finish, or pair with cozy textiles for a comfy hygge look in a Scandinavian style home.
Height: 20 inches
•Width: 11.5 inches
•Length: 11.5 inches
•Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Mid-Century Charm: A Shapely Profile Paired With A Crisp White Drum Shade Gives This Simple Lamp A Mid-Century Modern Look Perfect On Top Of Your Peg Legged End Table Or Besides Your Wing Backed Accent Chair
- Dimensions: 20 Inch Height, 11.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or A Bedroom, This White Cotton Drum Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read; But Still Offers That Warm Diffused Glow To Illuminate The Rest Of The Room.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||White Glossy Ceramic with Wooden Base
||12 in. x 12 in. x 20 in.
||Ceramic & Wood
||11.5in White Cotton Drum Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.