Rustically industrial with a unique open framed body of chicken wire and a sophisticated oil rubbed bronze finish, this modern farmhouse table lamp drives home the country charm while brightly illuminating your cozy living room. This country cottage chic table lamp makes the perfect reading light with your choice of three light levels and a soft white drum shade, ranging from a soft glow perfect for late night binge watching to bright, room-filling illumination.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 5.06 pounds
- Open Chicken Wire Body: The Open Chicken Wire Body Of This Rustic Table Lamp Not Only Adds Plenty Of Farmhouse Charm To Your Home, But It Also Blends Into Your Existing Decor, Allowing You To See Through The Lamp Body. A White Drum Shade Tops This Lamp, Diffusing The Light From The 3-Way Adjustable Socket.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or A Bedroom, This White Drum Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read; But Still Offers That Warm Diffused Glow To Illuminate The Rest Of The Room.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze and Replica Wood
||15 in. x 15 in. x 30 in.
||15in White Fabric Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.