A towering height, oil rubbed bronze, and swiveled cream colored shades create a bold, stylish accent in your small space living room. This 3-light floor lamp has an open, slim profile perfect for minimalist spaces and a soaring height that fills the room with bright illumination. The two outer shades are on a swivel, allowing you to position the lighting to suite your personal style while creating dramatic up lighting. Place next to your favorite cozy arm chair or long sofa in your casual living room for a laid back, functional accent.
Height: 70 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 15.84 pounds
- Functional And Stylish: Swiveled Light Sources And A Towering Height Make This Floor Lamp The Ultimate In Functional, Room-Filling Lighting. Three Slender Poles, Finished In A Richly Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, Each Support A Cream-Colored Fabric Shade That Adds Texture And Contrast To The Slim Profile. While Each Shade Produces Its Own Room-Filling Glow, The Two Outer Shades Are On A Swivel So You Can Create Dramatic Up Lighting And Angle The Light To Suite Your Style.
- Dimensions: 70.25 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; Requires 3-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Cream Fabric Drum Shades Create A Warm, Area-Filling Glow
- Swiveled Shades: Create Dramatic Up Lighting By Swiveling The Two Side Shades To Suite Your Personal Sense Of Style
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||14 in. x 16 in. x 70 in.
||8in Cream Fabric Drum Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.