Tall and elegant, this towering floor lamp includes a bonus light suspended from a lightly curved arm that's perfect for use as a reading light. The body is finished in a rich bronze that contrasts with the two crisp white drum shades. A convenient foot switch allows you to quickly and easily turn on your new floor lamp, illuminating your casual urban loft living room.
Height: 73.875 inches
•Width: 19.125 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 13.64 pounds
- Casual Transitional Charm: This Transitional Tall Floor Lamp Adds A Sense Of Calm To Your Casual Living Room With Its Contrasting Bronze Body And Soft White Drum Shades. Ideal For Any Minimalist, Contemporary, Modern, Or Natural Modern Home Decor.
- Dimensions: 73.86 Inch Height, 19.13 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt And 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent, On/Off Foot Switch
- Bonus Side Arm Light: A Small, Stylish Crisp White Drum Shade Is Suspended From The Side Of This Lamp, Providing A Bonus Light Ideal For Reading Or Crafting
- Lighting Profile: Dual Crisp White Drum Shades Provide Brightly Diffused Light For A Room-Filling Ambiance. A Bonus Side Arm Light Provides Additional Task Lighting For Reading Or Other Activities
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||8 in. x 19 in. x 74 in.
||10in White Drum Fabric Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E26/Medium (Standard)
||100 and 60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.