This table lamp combines the best design nuances from both rustic and nautical design, creating a mixed material masterpiece. Consisting of a large glass orb body with vintage metal accents and natural rope detailing, this table lamp adds plenty of coastal industrial design to your transitional living room. A tan burlap drum shade adds texture while diffusing the light from the 3-Way socket switch, allowing you to create a warm, ambient glow, bright, room-filling light, or something in between to fit your needs.
Height: 27.375 inches
•Width: 16.5 inches
•Length: 16.5 inches
•Weight: 6.38 pounds
- Rustic Mixed Materials: This Table Lamp Features A Large Clear Glass Body Accented With Natural Rope And Aged Vintage Metal Finished Detailing. Topped With A Tan Drum Shade, This Rustic Mixed Material Table Lamp Perfectly Complements Your Coastal, Nautical, Rustic, And Farmhouse Home Decor
- Dimensions: 27.375 Inch Height, 16.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Tan Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Atmospheric Glow That Fills The Room With Ambient Light
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Vintage Metal with Clear Glass and Rope Accent
||17 in. x 17 in. x 27 in.
||Glass & Metal
||16.5in Tan Burlap Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.